Kids, learn how to draw the Chick by following the steps below.Step:1
Draw a big oval.
On the top left corner of the oval draw a small circle, were 80% of the circle inside the oval and remaining 20% peaking outside.
Draw small tail at the left corner with the help of your fingers in V shape.
Draw a small curve connecting the head and the tail as shown in the picture.
Erase all the inner lines to make it look like an outline.
Draw 2 small ovals on the head portion of the chick for the eyes.
Draw a circle inside the eye on the upper portion and shade it to look like natural eyes.
Draw wings for the chick inside the body.
Draw some curvy lines to form tiny legs.
Put a V below the eyes for the beak.
Cover it and place two dots as shown. Your Chick drawing is now complete.