How to Teach Simple Present Tense to Kids
What is Present tense?
- Simple present tense refer to an action happening in the present moment. It is used to express the unfinished action.
- It is used to describe the action that happening on regular basis.
1) Reha comes home from school.
Come + S
2) Kala drinks water.
Drink + S
3) Monkey likes banana.
Like + S
4) The dog sits under the roof.
Sit + S
5) My mother cooks breakfast.
Cook + S
In the above examples s is added to make it as simple present tense.
Tense Excercises for kids
Other Grammar Activities for kids